Friday, January 1, 2010

A Brand New Start

Let's start at the very beginning. It's a very good place to start! (Yes, I did watch The Sound of Music over the Christmas break)! Today is January 1, the first day of the first month of the year. A lot of firsts, huh? That's what I hope this blog will become... the first time I start a project and stick with it. Nikki and I recently watched Julie & Julia in which the main character cooked her way through a Julia Childs cookbook in one year and committed to write a blog about it every single day. I guess I'm in a way hoping that this will be similar. Maybe not every day, but enough that it can still be considered a blog!

What are some of the "firsts" you want to see this year? To hold your first child? (That one's mine!) A first time reading all the way through the Bible? (Also mine!) Whatever it is, just know that if we go to God first, that He will be able to help us achieve these "firsts" in our lives! Please join with me as we go to our Father in prayer and ask that He will bless us this year and that He will guide us on our ways to finally exeperience our "firsts"!

No comments:

Post a Comment